Countdown to 1 yr

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Our puppy Keesha


I thought that I would do a little tribute to our puppy Keesha who we decided to find a new home for because I knew that it just wouldn't work with a new baby coming into our home. We bought her has a puppy in Nov of 08... Brian bought her for me for my birthday. We had lots of fun with her and enjoyed her but also realized that she wasn't really the right dog for us and a townhouse was not the right home for her... she is a very high energy dog and needed a back yard to play in. So 2 weeks ago we found a home for her with an older couple that had 2 other dogs, 3 acres of fenced in back yard and a pool made for the grandkids but used more by the dogs. She is very happy there and we are glad that we were able to find a suitable happy home for her even though we miss her excitement and love here. We hope that someday we will have another dog enter our home and our lives... hopefully sooner rather than later! :)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world Mel! I am your first comment! WHOO HOO!! Blogging is a cinch! No problem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you are blogging!

    ReplyDelete