Countdown to 1 yr

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

2 months old



Wearing some of my clothes from when I was a baby:








With Great Grandma Peters


I can't believe that Kelsey is already 2 months old.... time has flown very fast!! It's amazing how much she has changed in the past 8 weeks. She has recently started sleeping through the night which I've been enjoying a lot! We just came back from our first vacation with her to Manitoba. It was an interesting vacation. The first 5 days were really rough. Kelsey had thrush so feeding was very difficult as my production was really low so she was sometimes hungry but would refuse to take formula no matter how we would make it. Then on our 2nd night there Brian came down with the flu which lasted 5 days!! It was not very much fun for him, he unfortunately had to miss a lot of fun events. But after we all got better the rest of the week was much better. We had a great time seeing lots of family and friends! Kelsey got to spend time with both her Great Grandma's which they enjoyed immensely!! She also got her first horse ride, which I think I enjoyed more! :) She wasn't to thrilled to be up there... but hopefully someday she will be!
Well, I would love to write more but of course the lady of the house is calling me!! :)

Love this pic - 2 month picture

No comments:

Post a Comment