Countdown to 1 yr

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 13, 2011

It's a New Year!!!

Again... I know that's it's been a little while since the new year but.... :)

It's been a busy year already! Some things that have happened since the beginning of the year.
-Kelsey has taken her first steps (actually that happened Christmas day... but she's getting better day by day!)
-Kelsey has figured out crawling.
-My parents came to visit for a short 5 days
-I finished and shipped a huge order for hats to the states... and continue to get more orders... hoping that I can keep making and selling hats this year and looking forward to where it will take me
-have confirmed that I will give child care to a little boy close to Kelsey's age (though not as much as I was hoping, it still is a huge blessing!!)
-Kelsey had her first fever - as a result of teething
-Went to Science World and the body world exhibit for the first time - so amazing!

So that's what's happened already.... and it's only Jan.13th!! can't imagine what the rest of the year will bring!!!!

I'm not usually one to make resolution lists... but there are some things that I hope to work on this year and maybe if I write them here then u my friends and family will hold me accountable! :)

1. I know this is typical... loose some weight. I have a few more pounds of baby weight that have been stubborn and I hope to loose it before the summer!
2. Spend more time with my husband - after having K it's been hard to set time aside for just the 2 of us. I want to spend more time talking and playing games together and just continue getting to know each other.
3. Spend WAY more time in the Word. I have been putting spending time with God way to low on the priority list and i want to change this!! I want to feel closer to Him and I know the only way to do that is to spend time with Him!
4. Spend more time being productive. This past year I have often felt unproductive. I know that a lot has to with the fact that I have a baby, but I don't want that to be an excuse any more! :)

So that's a lot to work on! good thing I have a year!! :)

Here r some pics of this year so far



No comments:

Post a Comment