Well, I did it and I have to say... I think it turned out pretty good. There will have to be a few adjustments but overall it was a great pizza...
here's a few pics of the process, just for fun! :)
Putting on the sauce

Before going in the oven :

The final product!

One half was Brian's - Green pepper, Banana peppers, mushrooms and pepperoni
My side was the same minus the banana peppers... I don't do hot! ;)
Well, it was yummy and I will definatly do it again... and even though I love homemade pizza, I'm sure I'll always have a frozen one from the freezer "just in case"! :)


Look so yummy!
ReplyDeleteYou'll have to try it with alfredo sauce and grilled chicken, bacon, artichoke hearts (from a can) and cherry tomatoes. Our new favorite. Copied it from a local restaurant!
ReplyDeleteI have a recipe for pizza crusts that you bake and put them in the freezer. It is super easy. I have been making since we have been married.
ReplyDeletehttp://ikissbetterthanicook.blogspot.com/2007/04/pizza-dough.html
Oh, it makes about 5-6 crusts, depending on the size of pizza you are making. If you have any questions, just let me know!
ReplyDelete